Dawlish Town Council's authority covers the whole area from Cockwood north of Dawlish to Holcombe south of Dawlish.
The Council has existed since 1974 before the council existed as Dawlish Urban District Council.
Sixteen Councillors which stand for election every 4 years are the Council's decision makers.
Dawlish Town Council is based at the Manor House in the Manor Gardens located between Old Town Street and Barton Terrace. The Manor House was built in 1811 and was a private residence until 1946 when it was bought by Dawlish Urban District Council. Main article about the Manor House
The Town Council gained QUALITY COUNCIL STATUS
in 2004 and gained reaccreditation in 2008.
Phone Number: 01626 863388
Address: The Manor House, Old Town Street, Dawlish, Devon, EX7 9AP, United Kingdom