This site uses cookies Learn More

Dawlish News

Dawlish News
Dawlish News
20 Feb 2022 13:51

Yesterday, Saturday, the fire service was called to a carbon monoxide incident caused by a resident desperate for warmth and hot food using a gas barbecue indoors.

Read more... https://www.dawlish-today.co.uk/article.cfm?id=122233&headline=Worrying%20rise%20in%20carbon%20monoxide%20incidents%20and%20fire%20risks%20due%20to%20power%20cuts&sectionIs=news&searchyear=2022

Comment Please sign in or sign up to post