This site uses cookies Learn More

Dawlish News

Dawlish News
Dawlish News
11 May 2021 08:47

A woman has been rescued from a house in Dawlish after her kitchen caught fire when food was left unattended on the cooker.

Crews gained entry to the two-storey property and and found the woman suffering from smoke inhalation.

Read more... https://www.radioexe.co.uk/news-and-features/local-news/woman-rescued-from-dawlish-fire/?IYA-mail=96d7d7c9-7d11-4c37-ad17-b9df5e01ec3a

Comment Please sign in or sign up to post