This site uses cookies Learn More

Dawlish News

Dawlish News
Dawlish News
24 Nov 2019 09:24

Moment hoverboard explodes into flames while charging inside family‘s caravan as firefighters issue safety warning to parents

The gadget was charging inside a caravan when it started to smoke, prompting the family to rush it outside.

Read more...https://stockdailydish.com/moment-hoverboard-explodes-into-flames-while-charging-inside-familys-caravan/

Carer
Carer
24 Nov 2019 10:28

I cannot understand how they are allowed to call/market/sell them as "Hover" boards as they don't  hover.

leatash
leatash
24 Nov 2019 11:58

Is this not old news i remember this article over a year ago.

Comment Please sign in or sign up to post