Should we have a vote of no confidence in her ability ?
She was no good in the Home Office.
No good in calling an election (when so called 20 odd points ahead of Labour)
and losses 17 odd seats in the process her majority.
Still got her head up her arse over negotiating with E.U.Where she has been in talks
and got a two fingered salute.
117 vote against her,200 give her vote of confidence,next it will be the voters fault.
Feel sorry for her Never.
What about a people's vote?
I thought we had one if you missed it the result was LEAVE.
I was talking about Theresa May.
Nothing wrong with her at least she understands the vote was to leave and she is obliged to see it through.
click on this link for a short video explaining Theresa May's proposed deal (ignore the ads).
The Brexit vote is based on lies and deciet, the sooner we all sober up and say enough is enough and we are best working from within the EU, the better. I think we need a new vote and anyone over 65 who it won't affect should be exempt from voting. Thanks Camerc**t for the biggest f*ck in the history of devisive UK politics!!!!
Politics is based on lies and deciet just look at what Corbyn is promising if he wins the next election we know its not possible but for some unknown reason believe it.
On the subject of lies and deceit - saw this comment underneath an article on Brexit.
1. Promise Brexit will be easy, and have no downsides.
2. Promise Trade talks would take place in parallel with divorce talks .
3.Promise The UK did not need a transition deal and would not be subject to EU rules or budgets during one
4. Promise The transition serves merely to implement the final trade deal, which would be agreed by Brexit day
5. Promise The transition would be short but open-ended
6. Promise The UK would owe no money to the EU after it left in March 2019.
7. Promise A raft of new trade deals would be ready on 29 March 2019
8. Promise A high-tech customs solution would make frictionless borders simple.
9. Promise Free movement would come to an end on 29 March 2019; any EU Free movement would come to an end on 29 March 2019; any EU citizens arriving after that date would be subject to a different immigration regime.
10. Promise There would be no role for the European court of justice in Britain after Brexit day,
11. Promise Britain will take back control of its fisheries after Brexit.
12.Promise Brexit camp promised £350m-a-week NHS funding.
She is a Tory so she must be good for the country!
More on the broken Brexit promises (click on the link at the bottom of the quote).
"11 Brexit promises the government quietly dropped
Leaving aside the £350m for the NHS, Brexit has promised quick and easy trade deals with the EU and the rest of the world, an end to ECJ jurisdiction and free movement, and British control of North Sea fishing. None of this has come to pass.
Here are 11 key abandoned claims"
Well get over it Lynne the goverment is preparing for a no deal so maybe all the above will come to pass all i can say is roll on Brexit day so i can light my giant rocket.
No Deal Brexit food hampers for Christmas presents then. Did the Leave campaigners mention the need for stockpiling back in 2016?
There's an awful lot of "could" and "may" in those predictions.
But better to be aware of possiblities than not be aware. That way you can take appropriate action.
Just checked my passport. Phew! Still has some time on it yet. But if it were due to run out any time between now and the next twelve months I'd be renewing it as soon as poss.
And thinking about Christmas - suggest buying next year's Christmas presents of French perfumes and the like now - cos they'll be more expensive this time next year if No Deal takes place.