This site uses cookies Learn More

Dawlish News

ZIGGY
ZIGGY
17 Nov 2016 09:11
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire at a house in Dawlish which caused serious damage to the kitchen.
 
A fire service spokesman said: "Please make sure you have a working smoke alarm and never leave chip pans unattended."
 

 

Paul
Paul
17 Nov 2016 13:12

Or throw your chip pans / deep fat fryers away as they are for slobs.

1 Agree
leatash
leatash
17 Nov 2016 17:26

My god Paul you must be the perfect human being you wouldn't by any chance be one of the 12 disciples ?

7 Agrees
Comment Please sign in or sign up to post