This site uses cookies Learn More

Dawlish News

Dawlish News
Dawlish News
28 Dec 2019 14:44

Devon and Somerset Fire and Rescue Somerset said fire crews from Dawlish, Teignmouth and Exeter Middlemoor attended the property on Osprey Grove in Dawlish this morning (Saturday).

After crews used various equipment to contain the fire and locate its source, fire crews have confirmed the cause of a fire was a discarded cigarette.

Read more...https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-news/house-fire-started-discarded-cigarette-3686081

Comment Please sign in or sign up to post